Saturday, May 19, 2012

I can't understand ...


I can't understand her.... What is she thinking in her mind... Does she hate me? Does she like me? Why sometimes she hurts me? Then why suddenly she talks nicely to me?
Sometimes she says she like me and love me… but sometimes talk rubbish… 
I am not sure she will read this.. But the thing I am sure of is my love on her won’t fade forever. I <3 her so much. I miss her so much. When she will understand me?

Frustrated
because I can’t tell if it’s real. Mad because I don’t know how you
feel. Upset
because we can’t make it right. Sad because I
need you day and night. Angry because you won’t take my hand.
…Aggravated because
you don’t understand. Disappointed because we
can’t be together, but still I’ll love you forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment