Thursday, May 17, 2012

the pain in heart.

After 2 days of wonderful nights, I entered 3rd day. It was just a normal day for me. I had a call from my ex colleagues and we planned to go out for dinner. After the dinner, I came back to home at 11 o'clock night. As usual I checked my Facebook notifications then i just turn off my laptop and went to my bed.
..........................................
11.55pm
I was waiting for someone's message.... I waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited....waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... waited.... until midnight. I was so worried I messaged her in Facebook in middle of night where all of my Facebook friends were offline. The message sounds “skrg dah pkl 12 mlm... u blm msg sy ....apa dah jadi ". So I waited until 2 a.m. still no messages or calls from her...................................... 2.05a.m I slept accidentally.... but I woke up at 2.28a.m......in between that I had dream about her... and I was messaging with her. Then realised it is all just a dream. After the dream I can't close my eye lids. It started strike on me... At that moment I had chest pain... I just can't realize where the pain came from. The pain the sorrow all overdosed me. My eyes can't keep up with it and started to pour the salty water from it...

4. A.m my eyes crying came to end... still I can't manage to sleep... I tried some push up. I drank water. I listened to music... it just made me worst...I messaged her "thanx"... I just thanked her to make me like this... I never had these difficulties before. 
With my parents’ permission I started to jog to her house 4.36am... I just informed parents that I want to jog because felt lazy and want be fit. I started to jog while listening to music from my phone using earphone.
5.02 am I reached her home by jogging...actually I ran. I take five at there... Then I jogged back to home again...I realized when I jogged to her home... it was short route...I reached her home as there was dual rockets in my shoes...but when i jogged to my home.... shit it was a long journey...like having journey to next galaxy... I was damn tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment